Booking Guâ’s guest house
Where will I sleep tonight ?
The guest house includes 4 bedrooms, with single beds, which can accommodate up to 15 people.
- 1 room with 2 beds and a wash-hand basin
- 1 room with 3 beds
- 1 room with 4 beds
- 1 room for 6, with 3 bunkbeds
- 2 shared bathrooms are available. They include 4 showers, 5 wash-hand basins and 3 toilets
Room with 4 beds
Room with 3 beds
Great ! Clean clothes !
- A large wash-hand basin located on the terrace allows you to do your laundry outdoors if you’re so inclined. Linen can then be hung out to dry in the garden, in the sun.
- A washing-machine and a tumble dryer are also available.
Have a break with a good book
The living-room-terrace and tree-shaded terraces in the garden are at your disposal.
Free access to numerous publications on the Compostela Pilgrims Trail as well as to my personal library.
At your disposal : 50 books which you can take with you and leave elsewhere once you’ve read them.
We’re a party of 15 hikers, can you accommodate us ?
The house has 15 beds; I can therefore host you individually or as a group of pilgrims.
You can book the entire guest house for private events, depending on the time of the year, whether you are :
- A group of friends or relatives (family reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
- Having an activity based holiday : speleology (Cabrerets, Lot’s underground rivers), canyoning, climbing…
I lost a sock !!
What is lost on the trail goes back to the trail.
That’s why I keep a stock of socks, towels and t-shirts ready to replace the ones you could have lost at a previous stopover.