The Compostela Trail, an experience
I started a guest house in Figeac, and it’s like being at home!
I started as a hiker, then as a pilgrim on the route to Santiago de Compostela, before choosing to open a guest house in Figeac a few years ago.
I’m attached to the values I encountered on the trail, and I’m convinced that its beauty, nature, spirituality, human encounters, architectural styles and authenticity all add up to a hiking trail which stands out…
My job is to welcome you from your day’s hike (Decazeville, Livinhac-le-Haut), and to help you be on top form to start again on the route the following day, be it :
- towards Carjac, on the GR65 marked trail
- on the Célé route, via the GR651 marked trail. On this route, you can make one or more stops in a rental kayak.
- on the path to Rocamadour, via the GR6 marked trail
In order to achieve that goal, I offer you the experience of convivial exchanges, a clean and quiet accommodation and a copious breakfast.
I wish you a gorgeous visit of Figeac as well as a grand Compostela Pilgrims’ Trail!
Don’t get lost again, we have maps at your disposal
- The Compostela trail via Rocamadour
- The Compostela trail via Rocamadour, alternative trail from Figeac to La Romieu via Agen
- Map and list of accommodation on the route to Célé and to Rocamadour
- The guide of the Chemin de St Jacques du Lot, with variants of Célé and Rocamadour
- Compendium of GR65 marked trail services
- Lot County tourist map
- Lot County travel map
- Lepère Editions
- Miam Miam Dodo